Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The WixLounge by Bertha Jiminez!



Hey!

I thought this is a cool place to group work and to do interviews. I think is a nice place to work (except when you have to read and in my case I really need absolute silence)..There were a couple of big tables (like the one at my office), like 4 -5 coaches. and a long table next to the wall..I will say that there were like 60% of the people working by themselves, and the rest were working in groups. It has an incubator feeling.. but without the business part.. I think there were 2 staff people.. There are some events (like networking ), but I have never been to any of those..

Ah and it is free access (very important !!!).. you dont have to be a member or know somebody.. just ring the bell and you are in...

check the link..
http://www.wixlounge.com/#!gallery/

No comments:

Post a Comment